Residents evacuated after house fire in Randwick
At approximately 1.45am this morning emergency services responded to a house fire in Perouse Rd, Randwick
NSW Ambulance tasked multiple cars and fire & rescue responded a precautionary larger response after reports that a boarding house was on fire with persons trapped inside.
On arrival of fire crews it was discovered only a small amount of smoke impacted the property after a suspected kitchen fire.
All residents were assessed by paramedics with none requiring treatment.
Fire Fighters ventilated the property and after around an hour gave an all clear.
The fire is not being treated as suspicious.